1. What kind of personal data do we collect?The personal information you provide to us when you use our services or register with us:
- NAME, SURNAME, EMAIL.
- COMPUTER AND CONNECTION INFORMATION, SUCH AS PAGEVIEW STATISTICS, TRAFFIC TO AND FROM SITES, SUBMISSION URL, IP ADDRESS, AND BROWSING HISTORY.
2. For what purpose do we process personal data?We use your personal information to provide you with and improve our services, to contact you about your account activity, and to provide you with support services. Below is a summary of the purpose for which we use your personal information.
- TO RESOLVE ANY ISSUES WITH YOUR ACCOUNT, WE WILL CONTACT YOU BY EMAIL.
- THE MEASURE AND IMPROVE OUR SERVICES, TO KEEP OUR SERVICES SAFE, AND TO PERSONALIZE SIATE CONTENT THAT INCLUDES ITEMS AND SERVICES THAT MAY BE OF INTEREST IN REPONSE TO THE ACTIONS YOU TAKE.
- OFFER YOU COMMERCIAL OFFERS BY EMAIL.
3. Your options for how we use your personal information
You have options about how we use your personal information to communicate with you, to send you business communications, or if you want to stay connected to your account.
If you do not wish to receives commercial communications from us, you can unsubscribe via the link in an e-mail you received, in the Account Settings section or contact us at the customer relations address ( firstname.lastname@example.org) . We represent that we do not sell, rent or disclose your personal data to third parties in any way without your consent.
Keep me logged inWhen you sign in to your account, we give you the option to stay logged in for a certain period of time. If you use public or shared computer, we recommend that you do not choose to stay connected. Any other user of the computer/ browser you are logged in to will be able to view and access your account and will be able to perform account- specific actions without further authorization. You can log out of your account by logging out of your account and/ or deleting cookies. If you have enabled certain browser privacy settings, simply shutting down your browser may end your login. If you use public or shared computer, you must log out and/ or delete cookies when you have finished using our Services to protect tour account and your personal information.
4. Your rights
- The right to be informed about how personal data will be used;
- The right of access to personal data;
- The right to rectify data if they are erroneous or incomplete;
- The right to be deleted or the so-called Right To Be Forgotten not to be included in further communications or processing;
- The right to restrict the processing of data beyond its mere storage;
- The right to transfer data to be available to persons as they wish to use it on other platforms or in other services;
- The right to object to the use of data in marketing campaigns;
- The right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively an automatic processing, including through the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects him to significant extent.
5. Ways in which you cand access, control and correct your personal informationWe respect your right to access, modify, request the deletion or request the restriction of the use of your personal information, in accordance with the requirements of Regulation 2016/679. We also take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date. You have the right to know what personal information we hold about you. Upon request, we may provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured format. If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to update it or to ask us to update it. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. You may also ask us to delete or restrict the way we use your personal information, but this right is determined by law and may affect your access to our services.
6. How we can share your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be necessary for us to provide you with access to our services, to comply with national legal obligations, to optimize our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal services. our. We try to minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to fulfill the specified purpose. We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing and advertising purposes without your consent.
We may disclose your personal information to the following parties for the following purposes:
Modification of the property rightIf we are subject to a merger or acquisition with / from another company, we may share information in accordance with our privacy standards. In the event of such an event, we will require the new entity to follow this privacy agreement regarding your personal information. If we intend to use your personal information for purposes other than those covered by this Privacy Agreement, you will receive prior notice of the processing of your personal information for new purposes.